[ale] Presentation challenge

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Feb 1 14:43:43 EST 2013

These instructions are similarly simple for OpenSUSE.
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_Cinnamon
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer

From: Jay Lozier <jslozier at gmail.com<mailto:jslozier at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2013 1:22 PM
To: "ale at ale.org<mailto:ale at ale.org>" <ale at ale.org<mailto:ale at ale.org>>
Subject: Re: [ale] Presentation challenge

Ron

Following the links from Linux Mint you get this as the 'buntu Cinnamon repository

https://launchpad.net/~gwendal-lebihan-dev/+archive/cinnamon-stable<https://launchpad.net/%7Egwendal-lebihan-dev/+archive/cinnamon-stable>

The instructions to install are

Add Repo:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gwendal-lebihan-dev/cinnamon-stable
sudo apt-get update

Install:
sudo apt-get install cinnamon
Logout and Change the session to Cinnamon.