[ale] Presentation challenge

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Fri Feb 1 14:08:15 EST 2013

Hi all,

PS, I wasn't saying I could do a presentation, I was saying I wanted to see a presentation.

PPS, The guys on the Tux Radar podcast (the same group that publishes Linux Format magazine) were sort of blasting the Fedora team for confusing changes to the installer UI and a new lock screen that you cannot figure out how to get out of and (if I remember right) a desktop that's empty and non obvious what to do.  I don't know anything about Fedora, but I thought I'd pass this along.

Sincerely,

Ron