[ale] Off-lease/refurb systems, acctg/bookkeeping sw

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Dec 27 15:32:46 EST 2013

Check their website, select the store you want to browse, and look through the refurbished/off lease inventory.  You need to make note of the item # you want and take it with you to the store.  They don't have those systems out on display, you just have to get them to bring them out of the back for you by item #.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer