[ale] OT: What the hell is XSS in Comcast land?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Aug 13 07:19:39 EDT 2013

On 08/12/2013 09:16 PM, Alex Carver wrote:
> Either way, OpenWRT has long had a UI similar to that for the same purpose.  It
> wasn't necessary to use iptables even under older versions of OpenWRT.

For my locations, the UI is **not** and option.  There is just too many options
and settings to be entered and type, tab, type, tab, type, tab for 150 entries
doesn't cut it. If that is just the port forwarding and redirection, dno't
forget about DNS entries, specific IP range blocking, and if you have mutliple
public IPs, it can become impossible to use the GUI.