[ale] More JavaScript

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:15:31 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, April 30, 2013, Richard Bronosky wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Geoffrey Myers <
> lists at serioustechnology.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
> 'lists at serioustechnology.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Quite difficult to send code from my phone.
>

> All the more reason to use jsfiddle. You can obviously visit jsfiddle from
> your company's network. That means you can use jsfiddle and you only have
> to send the URL via phone.

+1

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59