[ale] OT - semi Thunderbird question

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Apr 30 19:23:28 EDT 2013

On 04/30/2013 06:51 PM, Jim Lynch wrote:
> On 04/30/2013 03:29 PM, JD wrote:
>> I'm using either plain-text or simplified html as the view mode and don't see
>> this issue.
>>
>> Is HTML viewing safe? I never thought it was.
> I switched to plain text and the problem is still there.  HTML viewing probably
> isn't safe.

I'm running 17.0.5 on 12.04.  If you aren't seeing the real URL, then you
definitely are NOT using plain text viewing -

OR there is a huge bug with your thunderbird, system, and/or addons.

I'd create a new account and see if that clears it up. This will check if it is
system-wide or just settings in YOUR account.