[ale] JavaScript question

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:16:39 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Geoffrey Myers
<lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2013, at 9:51 AM, James Sumners <james.sumners at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A lot of information that would help us help you....
>>
>> Are the cookies well formed? Are you sure none of them are terminating
>> the cookie parser early (i.e. have a colon in the value when they
>> shouldn't)?
>
> I'm literally displaying what is being compared before the comparison, so I would expect that I would see an extraneous colon. Also, by the time I get to the for loops, I've stuck the cookies in an array as well, so I'm comparing arrays.

That's my bad. I was thinking about reading cookies from the header --
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2740746/read-an-invalid-cookie-with-java-jsp

A little bit of code showing how you are getting the respective values
to compare would be helpful.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/