[ale] Why is RAM is so expensive?!? Anyone know an inexpensive source?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:41:16 EDT 2013

My past experience was that buying directly from the mfg you
potentially pay more that at a re-seller. There used to be a time
where the manufacturer would sell at full retail as they didn't want
to shoot themselves in the foot and undersell their own volume
customers, the re-sellers and distributors.

Scott C.