[ale] Moving my Wife/Kids phones into the 20th Century

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Apr 22 11:01:22 EDT 2013

Sorry if this is turning into
alt.gripe.about.phones.just.because.android.resembles.linux, but...

Does anyone know of a carrier that will sell an android smartphone
WITHOUT a data plan?

Meaning, it works like a phone to call and text, and when in WIFI
coverage, it will do the groovy smartphone things.

I've got three people here that are customers.