[ale] Micro Center Rocks

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Apr 22 10:38:15 EDT 2013

We have prime, so we tend to either use Amazon, or GIM for local shopping.
http://gimcomputers.com/
(Northside & Deering is very convenient for us)

I'll have to check out Micro Center again next time we need something. We used to have an account with them, but their prices kept creeping up. I haven't really checked them in a few years. Thanks for the note.