[ale] [off-topic] debian systems engineer requires

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:01:47 EDT 2013

My employer is looking for a systems engineer;
versed in Debian/Ubuntu 5 years experience at least;
really fast learner, ready for a dev-ops opportunity;
comfortable with java, php and scripting in a Linux environment.

Good if you have installed, maintained and troubleshooted Evergreen-ILS,
Islandora, Drupal.

If you have never used any of these opensource projects, don't tell the
Dept Director that you can be up to speed in a week.  They know how complex
these things are.  If you are interested and live in or are considering
relocating to Atlanta GA, send me an email off-list, and I will send you a
copy of the job requirements.

-Wolf
wolf.halton at gmail.com

--