[ale] tmux questions any help please

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Fri Apr 19 17:31:21 EDT 2013

I don't know it off hand, but there is a command to detach other sessions
(as in not the on you are typing at) also. That is to say, you don't have
to remember to detach before leaving location B to get a better experience
when you return to location A.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Swype software keyboard.
--Richard Bronosky