[ale] Moving my phone into the 20th Century

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Fri Apr 19 11:14:09 EDT 2013

Well, I don't personally know, but people know what flags were there. A buddy of mine also had the Droid X and rooted it. He didn't load a different ROM, he just got root access to the existing build. He turned on the wi-fi hotspot before the settlement just by changing one record from false to true. All the other flags were visible. Of course, the may have misnamed the "BugPrivateConversation" flag to "ProvideExcellentService" or something benign like that. ;-)