[ale] Moving my phone into the 20th Century

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:54:57 EDT 2013

Yeah, I heard about the FCC thing.  That just meant that Verizon wouldn't
throw you off their network for tethering if you didn't pay their
outrageous added fee.  There are plenty of applications in Google Play
that'll let you do tethering even if it's not enabled in the OS.  It's
possible that newer Verizon phones have a build with tethering and personal
wifi enabled.  Of course, the security concerns still stand, and CM also
has a really spiffy-cool DSP equalizer if you're into that..

-- CHS