[ale] Linode hacked, CCs and passwords leaked

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Tue Apr 16 07:28:32 EDT 2013

Linode was aware of a single user account being targeted last week and
said client had involved LEO agencies. Linode sent an email message to
all customers and initiated an immediate password reset of every account
and API key.