[ale] Linode hacked, CCs and passwords leaked

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Mon Apr 15 23:53:21 EDT 2013

Meh, haven't seen any real evidence.  No idea if the hashes posted are real.

Dunno why people keep claiming Linode is expensive... I don't think it's
that expensive for what they provide.  Got suggestions for a better VPS
provider?  (And no OpenVZ crap...)  By "better", I mean 99.9%+ uptime, DNS
hosting, real support, etc.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM, dev null oh two <dev.null.02 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't know why people trusted Linode after their first breach and shitty
> handling of the aftermath + their stupid high cost to begin with.
>
> http://turtle.dereferenced.**org/~nenolod/linode/linode-**abridged.txt<http://turtle.dereferenced.org/~nenolod/linode/linode-abridged.txt>

David Tomaschik