[ale] way [OT] ham radio equipment for sale

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Apr 11 02:55:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have some ham radio equipment for sale including a Kenwood TS-930S HF
transceiver, a Yaesu VX-5R hand held fm transceiver and accessories, a
2m / 440 MHz base station antenna, and 50 - 100 ft of rg8/u antenna
cable with connectors.

If anyone is interested, please contact me offline at 404-431-5472 (C)
or email me (slower).  By the way, I can accept functional ATI / AMD
78xx series graphics cards as partial payment.  I can send lots more
data if interested.

Sincerely,

Ron