[ale] VPS hosting recommendations?

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:53:08 EDT 2013

The SouthEast LinuxFest runs *everything* off a Linode.   Their support is
outstanding, and their boxes perform well, and where else can you get a
Gentoo box running in 5 minutes??

The downside is price of course ... but I feel the service quality you are
given does justify at least some of the premium.