[ale] [OT]Non-ISP Email services

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Apr 2 16:14:31 EDT 2013

“But if you have nothing to hide than you have nothing to worry about.”

I once realized a co-worker was a fascist when he said he thought the police should be allowed to walk into your home any time they wanted because if you’re doing nothing wrong you shouldn’t have to hide anything.   I noted that while I don’t think doing number 2 is “wrong” it is certainly something I don’t want others to see me doing.