[ale] [OT]Non-ISP Email services

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Apr 2 13:33:17 EDT 2013

Given that congress retroactively legalized the Bush era phone records grab so government now does it all the time and the fact every change in cell phones required back doors for government I suspect if a law were actually passed addressing this it would be to explicitly legalize it rather than to eliminate it.