[ale] SSL Certificates

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Thu Sep 20 16:53:19 EDT 2012

On 9/20/2012 16:41, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> If you're having to put intermediate certificates in your browser or
> email client then you're doing it wrong... The intermediate certificate
> is only needed on the server listed as the CA certificate as the root CA
> certificate is already installed in your browser.

So, I'm probably doing it wrong.  When you're installing your
certificate in Apache or Dovecot, do you typically include the
intermediate in the same text file as your certificate, or is there
typically some other way of including it?

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps
http://oloryn.benshome.net/     | looking right.  For the fool, looking