[ale] way OT amazing new LED flashlight technology

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:40:08 EDT 2012

Also they're a bit pricey, $129.00 for the smallest one and $1499.00
for the Search and Rescue. I do have to admit the one called Kong
could also double up as a 2nd weapon. That thing looks like it would
give a potential attacker a serious headache after being blinded and
whacked on the head with it.