[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW InstallFest THIS Thursday, 9/13 @ 6pm

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Sep 12 17:01:32 EDT 2012

In preparation for the ALE-NW InstallFest tomorrow evening, we've created a
System Inventory Sheet.

If you are bringing your PC/laptop to be installed, please ...

1) Defragment the HDD - all Windows partitions - before arriving. Deragmenting
can take many hours, so please do it Wednesday overnight.

2) Download, complete, print and remember to bring the System Inventory Sheet
for every PC being installed.  Get it here:
   http://blog.jdpfu.com/ALE/ALE-InstallFest-Questionnaire.pdf

This year we have a local server with 15+ different Linux ISO files and a few
tools to aid with the installations.

Special thanks to the volunteers. With your help the event will be a huge success!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow evening!

-jd