[ale] OT: To catch a thief

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:34:39 EDT 2012

Entering the car on your property is enough for a trespassing.
Take some pics of the approach, the entry the exit and lastly a flash
shot to let them know they've be seen.

Or just hook up a garden hose to the motion sensor and get a shot of
them getting wet :-)

>>> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/