[ale] Tablet Keyboard

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Sep 2 23:50:49 EDT 2012

I've had a toshiba netbook for about a year and half and, though it is quite small and convenient to carry around, I haven't used it much. Screen is too small and the battery life still isn't great running a full linux distro (opensuse).  However, I got an HP Envy Ultrabook  a couple of weeks ago, and it has a tablet beat all around.
Full res 14" screen, it's light and the battery lasts for days with light use, and for hours of continuous use.
With the ssd drive it's nearly instant on & off.
OpenSUSE 12.2 runs flawlessly out of the box, including the camera, sound, wireless and all the function keys.
It's small enough to take just about anywhere and has all the power of a desktop computer.
I got a Samsung Tab 2 10.1 prior to getting this, and I took it back. It is a very nice tablet that I have absolutely no use for.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jim K inney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> 9/2/2012   04:25 PM >>>
Yeah, battery life I can justify. Dell/Acer is stupid low battery. Yes
the tablets are far less total mass to lug around as well.