No subject

Tue Nov 13 08:16:38 EST 2012

other languages. Perhaps it is just a publicity problem with the language?

Regardless, we all learn to rely on outside expert opinions in areas where we
cannot become an expert.  The security experts to which I listen will not put
php code on the internet and only allow it internally when accessed directly
from the corporate network or over a VPN. While I have a slight interest in
software security, none of it includes trying to make php programs better.  I'd
prefer to make multithreaded C code safe for direct internet use - it would be
much less painful. ;)