[ale] China finally let my board go.

Raylynn Knight seca900rider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:31:04 EST 2012

I ordered the board through the indiegogo.com effort and am waiting to
hear when I can expect to receive it.  I have been playing with
different ARM based boards for a while now.  I have a couple of
Seagate Dockstars, a PogoPlug, a Seagate GoFlex Home and a KuroBox Pro
that all have ARM5 processors.  I recently received 2 APCs from NewEgg
which are ARM6 based, an ARM5 iMX233-OLinuXino and an ARM7
A13-OLinuXino from Olimex.com and I have the CubieBoard on order from
the IndieGoGo effort and have my name on the list for the Wandboard
from http://wandboard.org which is a Cortex A9 board for $69 with a
single core or $89 for a dual core.

My goal is to help improve the mainline kernel support for the various
ARM boards that are available. I haven't contributed any code to the
kernel since the later 2.4.x kernels and that was for Apple m68k and
PPC related hardware. So I have some work to do with becoming familiar
with the proper folks responsible for each platform I have acquired.

Ray Knight