[ale] Where can I get a Load Cell that will plug into a Raspberry Pi

John Pilman jcpilman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:44:19 EST 2012

I found this, 1000lb S-Type for $129 by googling 'tension load cell sensor'
and then picking shopping.  I'm pretty sure it does not come pre-wired for
raspberry pi, but it should be a fairly simple bridge circuit and I would
happily help sketch that up.

http://tacunasystems.com/zc/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=41