[ale] OT: a interesting new Android 4.04 based toy to play with

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:28:36 EST 2012

For cheap tablet for $60 with 512 MB RAM I think is worth every penny.
Friend of mine bought one for his son. I have gotten cheap tablet for
$100 year ago as a toy from Walmart and it has only 256 RAM and
resistive screen so I cannot open skype messenger and browser with
heavy web page at the same time, skype crashes. But I think with that
much RAM you will be in comfortable zone of multitasking. I'm
wondering how much more memory Android 4.04 consumes that Android
2.2.3 (which is installed on mine).