[ale] OT: hardware

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Nov 13 11:51:00 EST 2012

Most everyone I know is doing Teradici-based zero clients with View, so I
don't know of any of them who would have a use for these.  I'm pretty sure
GA Tech is using the same thing, because Samsung kept using them as a
reference for their Teradici zero clients :D
If you can't find a home for them, and they are being given away, I would
"volunteer" to take one off of your hands for experimenting/tinkering..:)
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer