[ale] Where to order the Raspberry Pi?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:14:21 EST 2012

I happened to be looking for some car stuff on Ebay when I noticed your
post, so I put in Raspberry Pi in the search field and there a bunch
of Raspberry
Pi and add ons, including cases, slice of Pi/O  etc. for various prices.
Probably won't be as cheap as Newark or Mouser or DigiKey (Newark
definitely carries Raspberry Pi but I'm not sure about the other two, but
they all have online catalogs making it easy enough to find out).

Best,
Greg