[ale] HomeVPN

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:54:59 EST 2012

I will look into those android apps yet, haven't found one I like.

I've been using SSH since the early 90's,  no worries there.  I want to
setup and play with a VPN connection for remote devices.  I have OpenVPN
running out of a linux VM dedicated so i can lock it down and if need be
wipe it without loss of sleep.

As my original thread went,  "Has anyone else done this?  Anyone up for
sharing configs/discussing?"

Robert

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM, <simontek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not just set it up at the router?
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar