[ale] Can't happen here. [OT]

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:07:52 EST 2012

http://www.laprogressive.com/gop-is-stealing-elections/#sthash.OrIs4JPJ.VCgdMkHy.dpbs

disregard it's in the LAProgressive (they _do_ have decent articles)
but instead look at the PDF linked inside from the analysis of the SC
primaries - http://www.themoneyparty.org/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Republican-Primary-Election-Results-Amazing-Statistical-Anomalies_V2.0.pdf

and the fun link is to a spreadsheet (%&^*ing excel!) from a
(supposedly) ex-NSA analyst showing the same thing-
http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2012-Republican-Presidential-Primary.xlsx

I can't speak to the validity of ANY of this. But I really do want
touch screen machines to generate a paper, human-readable ballot by
default. Doesn't matter which set of monkeys is pulling strings if
most fundamental part of what we are told is important is stolen when
we use it. Elections should be open source with NO exceptions. We know
how to do this.

<sigh>