[ale] OT Routing Breakdown.

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Fri Nov 2 18:32:21 EDT 2012

I meant in case you manage to log in to the server that traceroutes to
clients might not show a problem. We had a case where customers in one
European city would get to our DC servers through New York. When we tried
to troubleshoot from our side we got to the clients directly from DC. It
wasn't until we got traceroutes from the client that we realized the
problem was the NY transit provider.

--Brian

Sent from my iPhone