[ale] So what do we do when the PC goes away?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Fri Nov 2 15:28:00 EDT 2012

Ron,

Would love to answer your questions but have to defer you to the SolusOS
website.  Google that and you'll find it straight away.  I'm sure
they have data sheets and contacts for technical information and
updates.

My copy of LXF is likely out before what you see on the news stand.  I
can copy the .iso and post it if you like later on...

So far I am liking it and seriously considering moving my desktop to it.
Will sandbox it first in a VM as I'm running it as a live DVD the
few times I've used it.  (Haven't had time to build the VM - too busy
with work and family!)

Cheers........R