[ale] ARRGH - yet another way they invade your privacy - DOM storage

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:49:43 EDT 2012

I have the Better Privacy plug-in.  When I close Firefox it asks me if I
want to keep X number of LSOs?  But it won't tell me which sites are
trying to leave them behind.  The only option I get is to keep them all or
kill them all.

Ideally I would be able to delete an LSO depending on which site wanted to
leave it behind.  I managed to find thedirectory that stores them, but an
LSO is a binary file, not readable without jumping through still more
hoops.

Sean