[ale] KVM Management Utilities

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Mar 24 14:25:41 EDT 2012

Ted:

Take a look at "virsh" for CLI oriented parallel to "xm" on Xen.  "virsh" can go across hypervisors as well per memory, so you will see some of the man pages reference more than just KVM.

Ubuntu has some nice documentation on settings things up which should be easy to parallel for CentOS.

HTH.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.