[ale] The Nook

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Mar 19 16:51:23 EDT 2012

I had a relatively easy time loading an ICS firmware on my Fire, but I am
debating trying to use one of the stock+mod firmwares because I really do
miss the Kindle app from the Fire itself.

Or maybe I will see if I can somehow merge that version of the Kindle app
with my ICS environment.

Neither is likely to happen anytime soon, though, because of time
constraints...