[ale] GRUB2 in May or June? (Was: Re: Failing GRUB)

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:43:47 EDT 2012

On 2012/03/18, at 18:30 , Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> On Sun, 2012-03-18 at 15:08 -0400, Michael Trausch wrote:
>> I will cover this in the talk and have slides available. The talk
>> will also
>> be recorded, if current practices remain stable. Will reply in more
>> detail
>> later.
>
> If we can pull it off in May, I'll be there for sure.  If it gets
> pushed
> back to June, I'm afraid I will be unavailable on the 21st and miss
> it.  :-(
>
> Regards,
> Mike

Mr. Trausch called me today to offer condolences and promise
the consolation of some of Erika's amazing home cooked
comfort food so I don't forget to eat (yeah, like that's going to
happen). We then moved on to see if we could set a date for
his Grub 2 talk.

We're pencilled in do Grub 2 with Michael Trausch as the
presentation for the ALE Central meeting on May 17th. :-)

in peace,
aaron