[ale] GRUB2 in May or June? (Was: Re: Failing GRUB)

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:03:32 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike

for your response. Unfortunately, I am physically unable to come to
your presentation (if you give one) but I would appreciate some
relevant pointers.

I was sometimes confused by the choice of booting from the MBR or from
a root partition, with conflicting information from the surrounding
help files. Functionally, what difference does it make and is this
still the case in GRUB2?

Cor