[ale] ALE Central Mtg: Open invite to Pre Meeting dinner with Presenter (was [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for Thurs., March 15th, 2012)

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:26:34 EDT 2012

Just a friendly reminder of our ALE Central Meeting tonight
with details repeated below.

Our presenter, Dr. Flavio Villanustre, is inviting us to
join him for a pre-meeting dinner gathering at the
Doc Chey's at Emory:
<http://www.doccheys.com/locations/emory.php>

We're welcome to join him any time between
4:15 and 7pm!

Also, Jim Kinney will be stepping in to moderate the
meeting as I have a family issue to cope with.

peace
aaron
ALE Events Coordinator (etc)