[ale] cool meeting at ALE central!!!

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:50:40 EST 2012

On 2012/03/07, at 09:01 , Scott Castaline wrote:

> I'm familiar with Everybody's, but not Saba or Doc Chey's. Can you
> fill me on those 2 places and where they are located?

Doc Chey's was the winning choice for our speaker from
LexisNexis, Dr. Flavio Villanustre.

He says he'll be getting there between 4:15 and 4:30.
I'll be greeting him then and hoping they have something
on the menu that agrees with the clear liquids diet that
I'll be on in preparation for an exciting Friday adventure.
:-P

Doc Chey's is on North Decatur Road just west of the
Emory entrance at Oxford road (very nearly across
the street from Everybody's).  They share a parking lot
with the CVS there.
<http://www.doccheys.com/locations/emory.php>

Reminders will go out as the 15th approaches.

peace
aaron