[ale] New distro mirroring?

John Knight john at classiccitytelco.com
Sat Mar 3 18:26:22 EST 2012

Hi Wolf,

Here's the current size of the release repo:

# du -sh *
168K    extras
872M    isos
24K     nonfree
6.4G    os
4.0K    RPM-GPG-KEY-CCTEL6
5.8G    src
24K     testing
24K     updates

'updates', 'isos' and 'os' is what we could really use mirroring on.
'updates' is very small at the moment but is where all new packages will
go and could grow anywhere between 100MB to a couple GB during this
release's lifespan.  'os' will never change.

Also, we just did a soft release last night, so if you would like to
download the live dvd or netinstall installation media to give CCT EL
6.2 a spin, the downloads are available at
http://www.classiccitytelco.com/?page_id=488

*John Knight*
Classic City Telco LLC
*Email:* john at classiccitytelco.com *|* *Main:* (706) 995-0200
*Direct:* (706) 995-0201 *|* *Mobile:* (706) 255-9203

CCT Enterprise Linux 6 is released! Click here to learn more.