[ale] OT I had to relate this Comcast conversation with y'all

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:18:33 EDT 2012

I've had 2 issues with them. Normally if I called I would get someone
who actually knew something, in fact twice I got someone who preferred
Linux and hated Mafia$oft. I will say I had an issue once with the
phone service and it happened to be on a Saturday. I went through 3
levels and still got nowhere. I gave up and waited until Monday and
the problem was resolved in less than a minute and I was credited for
1 weeks service. I had also found that weekend support is switched to
a single location and the local support centers go dark.

The second issue was when my 1 year package deal ended and I got a $50
increase in my bill. My wife called and complained, we wound up with a
new package that is cheaper than the previous deal. This kind of makes
me think that maybe we could have pushed harder and got it even cheaper.