[ale] distributed network file system

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:35:43 EDT 2012

Check out DRDB.  I'm using it to sync two 750G filesystems and it works
spectacularly.  You should be able to do multiple nodes syncing 1
filesystem and it just generates additional mirrors.

Robert

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM, John Heim <john at johnheim.net> wrote:

> [...]

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar