[ale] OT: interview. Tie? Jacket?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue Jun 19 21:00:13 EDT 2012

Depends on the company and position.  If a larger corporation, yes.
Business attire.  If a smaller company; not so much.  The CEO of our
company (computer mfgr) wears jeans and casual shirt to work (like most
of the rest of us).

In the end, wear WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL AT YOUR BEST!  Distinguish yourself
but more than anything; BE yourself!!

All the best on your interview!

RinL