[ale] OT: interview. Tie? Jacket?

Andy Borgmann andy at borgmann.me
Tue Jun 19 19:39:40 EDT 2012

That sounds like an AWE-some company to work for.
*
*
*--*
*Andy Borgmann*

E-mail: andy at borgmann.me
Cell Phone: (404) 492-6527
Personal Website: http://andy.borgmann.me/<http://andy.borgmann.me/?r=email>

"*Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct,
rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.*" -
2Timothy 4:2