[ale] Skype on Linux

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:15:07 EDT 2012

um, duh!

What's the easiest way to get a working Microsoft software installation
certificate created for your new cool weapon? Ask an employee on the
payroll to sign your self-generated one.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Robert L. Harris <robert.l.harris at gmail.com

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.