[ale] Can't Boot! Need Super Block Wizard

mdkliman at aol.com mdkliman at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 19:52:55 EDT 2012

I have a small business in Norcross, with 3 Linux servers running Red Hat Fedora Core 6.
One of these is a database server running Oracle 11i.

We lost power and now the DB server won't boot.  It displays a message about not finding a "Super Block" and - I think - awaits entry of a utility name.  Our programmer is conversant with Linux, but told me I need help from an experienced Linux Admin.

"I've fallen and I can't get up."  I sure could use some help before I lose any more customers.

Thank you, in advance,

Marvin Kliman
MTM Services
cell:  (404) 433-0900  any time