[ale] Fwd: Deal/Day: Save 50% on Ebooks in Celebration of World IPv6 Day

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Jun 6 12:40:30 EDT 2012

http://www.comcast6.net/

We're a business customer for Comcast and have asked about this multiple times.
The support drones usually know nothing.  I know they did trials in a few areas
over the last 8+ months, just not in the Atlanta area.

Native residential IPv6 from Comcast is years away due to the required DOCSISv3
hardware.